Looking to gain agency experience in digital project management?
We can help! Having real-world experience in digital marketing will set your post-graduate career path up for success! If you are seeking a future career in project management, or simply want to gain exposure and skills relevant to digital marketing and other industries, then we could be a match! Coalmarch Productions, a website design and inbound marketing agency located in downtown Raleigh, is seeking digital marketing and project management interns for the upcoming semester!
Our internship will have you working closely with the operations, inbound marketing, development, and strategy departments on a variety of projects that will contribute to the final production of materials and websites for our clients. Learn what it takes to manage a website project from kick-off to launch, and explore how the customer experience can shape their online presence. A plus - you’ll always be included in company meetings and outings!
So what are the details?
- You will receive training in all areas of digital marketing and project management through our semester intern training course.
- You will work with a team of interns to develop your semester project made up of discovery research, creating a proposal for a Coalmarch improvement plan, and presenting your plan to the Coalmarch team.
- We offer a stipend for the internship period and are willing to discuss details for offering school credit.
- We will provide a parking space for you in downtown Raleigh.
- The duration of the internship is from mid-August to December 1st 2017, with a 17hr/week commitment (may discuss depending on your needs)
- You will need to live in or around the Raleigh, NC area or be willing to commute.
As a project management intern, you will...
- Work with an awesome team of experts that will help you hone your skills while reporting directly to the Operations and Account Management team
- Learn what it takes to create a new website from scratch, client communication strategy, business management, website development techniques and content management
- Work closely with our team to manage clients and stakeholders
- Be exposed to the ins and outs of a small business, assisting with the vision and growth of our company
- Work with our customer experience team to get into the minds of our clients and help generate ways we can better serve them!
You will be working and contributing to tasks including, but not limited to:
- Develop strategies for our clients’ websites
- Coordinate project details with multiple departments
- Develop client branding strategies
- Assist with company operations management
- And much much more!
We are seeking interns with the following attributes:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to take initiative and be assertive
- Ready to learn and accept constructive feedback
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a great attitude towards our clients, team members, and vendors
- Technically competent, comfortable with internet technologies and trends.
- Mac OS X skills
- Ability to work with Google Docs and Pages
- Knowledge of spreadsheet organization and formulas
- Customer Service experience
We would love to hear why you are the best fit for the position, so please fill out the questions with as much detail as possible. Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.coalmarch.com to see what we're all about!